- The Aquatics Center will be developed at the east end of Grand Avenue, adjacent to the new Wiseburn High School site in El Segundo.
- The main feature will be a 53.2 meter, 10-lane competition pool with an expanded shallow entry area and two moveable bulkheads, allowing for more flexible aquatics programs.
- Seating for over 500 spectators, a score- board and timing system, sports lighting, and a PA system will be included for competitive events.
- The project will include an additional warm- up 25-yard by 4-lane teaching/fitness pool.
- The Aquatics Center will be home to both El Segundo and Wiseburn boys’ and girls’ varsity and junior varsity swim and water polo teams, men’s and women’s water polo teams, and local swim club teams.
- The facility will offer expanded times for community swim lessons, fitness classes, and other recreational programs.